or join using your email address
Never enter a challenge that is dangerous, or if your current level of fitness or
skill isn't sufficient for you to do it safely. Remember our Terms and Conditions
- you enter challenges entirely at your own risk. If in doubt, consult your doctor
before taking part (or don't join it)! Please report dangerous or offensive challenges
using the flag button above
If you like this challenge but it's private, for people of a much higher or lower
ability/fitness level, or you think lots of people are lying about their scores,
don't forget you can easily create a similar challenge for a different set of competitors,
or keep it private for friends who you trust to post honest scores. If you create
your own challenge you'll be able to moderate all entries as well.
This is a fantastic workout that I designed for the whole body. It works with resistance and uses cardio for a full on high intensity workout. I recommend your practice... more details
Challenge created by: ubctraining
Challenge for: all
Challenge goal: increase strength
Challenge targets: upper body
Level: expert fitness/ability
Age: 18 to 100 years of age
This is a fantastic workout that I designed for the whole body. It works with resistance and uses cardio for a full on high intensity workout. I recommend your practice the Truster first e.g x12 reps / x2set / 30sec rest before tempting the Row- to-Thruster
Three rounds, for time, No rest
Barbell Thrusters: 50-35-20 reps / 20kg Male 10kg Female
Rower 1000 meters, 750 meter, 500 meters.
1. Row 1000 meters
x50 reps Barbell Thruster
2. Row 750 meters
x35 reps Barbell Thruster
3.Row 500 meters
x20 reps Barbell Thruster
Treadmill and jog to a walk at 40% to 20% effort
Treadmill; Time: 10 minutes / Level: between 7- 4.5
The Thruster is one of the greatest lifts no one has ever heard of in the gym. Designed as a combination of a Front Squat and an Overhead or Push Press,
The Thruster has surprised many experts in the fitness world, especially when used as part of a High Intensity Interval Training or a CrossFit workout.
The Thruster produces results unlike any other exercise and here's how to do it.
1. To begin, you take the barbell and hold it at shoulder height resting on your chest.
Elbows under or slightly in front of the bar.
2. Squat down, keeping the weight on your shoulders.
3. Begin by coming up and out of your squat.
4. As you rise up, press the weights to the overhead lockout position.
5. You can either press as you rise or use the momentum to help rocket the weight overhead.
Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Hip flexors, Abdominals, Triceps, Rear Delt's and Upper Trapezius
Rowing machine training is a great all round exercise and uses all your muscles with very little impact on your joints.
Strenuous rowing uses more than 800 calories an hour and with less risk of injury than other sports.
1. The catch: Lean slightly forward with your arms straight and shins almost vertical
2. The drive: Press down your legs, gradually lean back and finish pulling with your arms (elbows going back)
3. The finish: Finish with your legs straight, arms bent with you upper arms by your torso and the rowing handle at your abdomen
4. The recovery: Straighten your arms, lean forward from the hips, then bend your knees to slide forward.
5. Return to the catch (1) Ready for the next stroke
Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Hip flexors, Abdominals, Biceps, Rear Delt's and Upper Trapezius
How many Mt. Climbers can you do in 40 seconds?
Do 100 Spiderman Mt. Climbers in fastest time!
Fight Gone Bad
The Human Trainer 2 Minute Challenge